Thursday, July 21, 2011

A conversation with a fanatic

Last night at around 10 p.m. a fanatic sent me a message on face book. he read my blogs, and he was of the opinion that I am a fool because I praise the Vedas. But when I started he just left out the conversation. Today morning I sent him 2 messages, but he is just disappeared. I blocked that person, now we cant have any more conversations. But the conversation is a must read for every one. That is why I have pasted the entire conversation.

But before that please don't consider me as a communal. I believe God is a purely personal concept. And I don't believe some one to be a fool just because he follows some other religion. All paths goes to the one God. But some fanatics make such comments that hurts. If I have used any bad comments, that is just to show him his image.

I have edited the entire conversation, and changed his name too. But the facebook avatar is the same. Some of his comments were so bad that I cant post them in my pages. So I have deleted these comments.

Read them -


  • Warner

I read your blog. In your blog you have tried to show supremacy of Veds, but the fact is these are nothing but false stories. First of all I don’t understand which is the book for Hindus? Is it Ramayan ?? oh no no Geeta, no no its Veds.. Hindus are very confused. You Hindus don’t know who is the God, and pray 33 million of them, one of them is an elephant headed. He is not the supreme, he is son of Shiva, whose *** is worshipped by you. lolz…..  And you are saying that this philosophy is follwed by all ??? Get your knowledge. Its Christ whom 1/3 of the people accepted to be God. It is the true religion.

  • Akhila Chandra Padhi

Mr. Warner, I am really glad that you read my blog. From your avatar, I guess you are from India. Am I right ??


  • Warner

Yes, I am from India, and guess what, I am from Orissa. Your surname says you are from Orissa too. Am I right ?

  • Akhila Chandra Padhi

Yap… I m from Odisha. First question you raised is about which is the book.. I don’t understand what is doubt. What do you mean by book ??

  • Warner


Lolz….. Do you know about Bible ? It’s the book that says about God. It’s the book I follow. Which book do you follow ??
  • Akhila Chandra Padhi

Lolz.. I don’t follow any book. Nor any Hindu follow any particular book. We read every book that can give us knowledge. We are not slave of any book. And reject any kind of false hood, where ever it is.
This is the answer to your question. Now for your knowledge sake I am saying,
-         Vedas are the ultimate truth. Every Hindu says this. If some body says any of scripture is above Veda, eiher he does not have knowledge or he is lying.
-         Ramayan and Mahabharat are History books. But these have been altered a lot, now its not possible to know the exact history. But there is no doubt that once Ram and Krishna were born on this land, and they were the best of Humans of all times.
-         Srimad Bhagabat Geeta is part of Mahabharat, it is the divine poem with the ultimate message to the man kind. I ll suggest you to read Geeta atleast once, you will get great knowledge from it.
-         In my views Geeta is the best commentary on Vedas, so Geeta is not different from Vedas for me. But many may differ.

Regarding number of Gods, I ll suggest you to read my blog. You will get some more knowledge. In short, Vedas are the first book on earth that says of oneness of God, it says that is the one and only one with out a second. No where it is said that there are 33 million. Its said in the Vedas they are 33. Do know who are they ?? These are the natural forces around us. The early rishis found 33 forces around us who help us to alive. Vedas contain how to preserve them. So Vedas are the first book that is very much concerned about protection of environment. Even if you are not Hindu, be proud for the knowledge of our ancestors.

I am ready to get knowledge of Christ. But first let me know your knowledge of the God of Bible. Listen man, first of all, get it clear that I am not a communal man. I don’t belong to any religion. I have stopped going to temple much earlier coz, I found it is ignorance. I read and try to understand Vedas, because I find truth in it. In any of my blog I never wrote a single word to demean any one’s belief. But you have started by demeaning Vedas. It means you are a fanatic Christian. I guess, you have no knowledge of Bible too. If you have lets discuss, if you can prove the God of Bible to be the perfect one, I will accept Christianity. It’s a challenge. Are you ready ? If not do you dare to born the bible ??

  • Warner

Oh, so called secular man. I have read your comments on the face book, and other sites. Your comments show you are member of terrorist outfit RSS. 
You don’t go to temple because you know its ignorance. That is what Bible says, worshipping Idols is ignorance. I am happy that you have taken one step close to Christianity. With Jesus’grace, I will help you.
God of Bible is the only perfect God. Accept it, and you will be saved from hell fire.


  • Akhila Chandra Padhi


I have challenged you man. Prove he is perfect and add one number more to the population of Christians.

  • Warner

I just visited your website. I read the story you have written. Good to know you are aware of attitude. I accept the challenge. I can show you God is perfect.

  • Akhila Chandra Padhi

I know God is perfect. You have to show the perfectness of the God of Bible. The God of Vedas is the Perfect one. Read my blog, you will know how.

  • Akhila Chandra Padhi

First, say what the characteristics of being perfect are. I mean what do you mean by perfect. We will proceed further from answer of this question.
By the word perfect I mean with out subject to error, the best that has no more improvement. For example answer of 2+2 is 4, its perfect. It has no more improvement.

  • Warner

I don’t understand what your question is. What do you want to know?

  • Akhila Chandra Padhi

Ok man… say me according to you what are the characteristics of God ?

  • Warner

You tell me what are the characters of God ?  God have no character, he is creator of all characters.

  • Akhila Chandra Padhi

Every entity has a character. You said he is creator of all character, this isone of his character. I belief the characteristics of God are being omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient, perfect, knower of all, preserver of all, creator of all, the most logical, the most scientific, unchangeable, etc. What do you believe ?

  • Warner

The funny part is hindu pangan gods don’t have any such qualities. But God of the Bible possess all these qualities. Apart from the above, God of the bible is merciful, most kind to humans. But hindu pangan gods are cruel.

  • Akhila Chandra Padhi

Mind your language. What do you mean by pangan ?? So far I am talking giving full respect to your belief, you should behave in the same way too. Otherwise, if I will start pointing fingers, you won’t find a place to hide your face.

  • Warner

Oh, you must respect the Bible, because it is pure you know this. I don’t respect the hindu gods because I know they are false. What do you mean by pointing fingers ? You Brahmins are always doing the same, pointing fingers. That’s why people of India are accepting Christianity. You too accept it. You will be saved.

  • Akhila Chandra Padhi

Do you know the fact ? How Christianity is preached ? By 1800 years of war, killing the innocents, they even did not left the women, children and old people. When they came to India, all their sword power failed, then they started lusting people by showing money and the fear of hell. But Vedas are never preached. People accept it after reading it.
Regarding accepting Bible, I have already said you show me that the God of Bible possess all these qualities. And if you don’t have any logic to say, then leave it. I am not afraid of hell, and by God’s grace, I have enough money, I don’t need it too. And it will be better if you stop messaging me. If you will give any such bad comments, I will block you.

  • Warner

By blocking me you cant run out of truth. See the world most of the people are Christians, be a part of majority.

  • Akhila Chandra Padhi

Why don’t you be a part of majority of the land where you got birth ?

  • Warner

I am saying about the whole earth, all humans. Vedas are the oldest texts. They are not relevant for the modern time. Later is better.

  • Akhila Chandra Padhi


If later is better why not Sikhism ? Guru Granth Saheb is the latest . And the whole world accepts them to be the noble persons.

  • Warner

They are not the majority.

  • Akhila Chandra Padhi

Look at the reality man, not the number, In USA atheist and Hindus count more than 50%. Many of these atheists are scientists. And these atheists praise Vedas like any thing. But again I am repeating, if you don’t have any thing to show me about the afore said characteristics of God of Bible, just leave my message box.

  • Warner

How can you say that the God of Bible don’t possess any of such qualities ? Have you ever seen a bible ?

  • Akhila Chandra Padhi

Well, yes. I have read bible many a times. I respect Jesus. He lived a decent life. But I have no respect for the God of Bible. I find him a psycho patient. Don’t mind. But its reality. Look how –

1.      God of Bible is not perfect, because he made error once. See the story of great flood. He created man. Later he found he did mistake. Caused the flood, after the flood he said he again did a mistake. How can he be God ??
2.      God of Bible is not omnipresent, because he was not there when the serpent asked Eve to eat the fruit of wisdom, he was not behind the bush where Adam and Eve hide them selves after eating the fruit. Omnipresent does not mean ability to go any where. It means to be present every where. This quality is not with the God of Bible.
3.      God of Bible wrestled with a human, the wrestle lasted for the whole night, and he was defeated by the human. It proves he is not omnipotent.
4.      He created all animals, plants in pairs. But to create human, he used a complete different method. He said be created and all animals created. But to create human, he made an idol first, then brought it into live. He created all in pairs. But created human in single. The funniest part comes now, he arranges a parade of all animals before him, and asks him to get a partner from these animals. The all knower God just did not know that a man will need an woman. Then hi did another funny thing, he created women from a rib of man. This proves he is not knower of all.

  • Akhila Chandra Padhi

I don’t believe bible to be a true book because, the very first sentence proves it to be wrong, it says at the beginning God created earth and the Heaven. Then he created sky as a vault to carry water. Then the sun and the moon, then the stars at the lower part of heaven. All these statements are proven to be false. The all knower God just don’t know how the universe was created. Do you know what Vedas say ? It says first a sound was made Om…. (means some sort of explosion made), then the space, and the sky, then air, then fire, then water, then the earths. Vedas say sun is a star, there are thousands of such stars in the galaxy, there are thousands of galaxies. With every sun there are many earths. Many earths have living beings, this earth is just a small part of the all creation.

Now say my friend which is logical ? And you are asking me to respect a book that starts with a false statement.



4 comments:

  1. Fantastic argument my friend. Good job. But I must highlight that no temple is at fault or ignorant. It is ppl who choose ignorance over wisdom. Just as that christian above who chose to behave like a retard. Temples are places where there is spirituality and Vedic vibrations. Hindus dont worship idols rather they are venerated and also used for a point of concentration. One could also use the AUM symbol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The militant missionary here somehow forgot that Christianity itself is widely divided among Catholics, Jehovas, Methodists, Protestants and a lot more. Each follows a different doctrine based on their own interpretation of the Bible. And as to his objections to idol worship, what about the idols of the Mother and Jesus in the Catholic churches?

    ReplyDelete